The Convention Centre Dublin (The CCD) is an inspirational setting for meetings with fantastic views of the city. Winners of 50 industry awards, including ‘World’s Leading Meetings & Conference Centre’ 2019 and 2017 at the World Travel Awards, the venue has 22 multi-functional, flexible rooms, suitable for meetings, conferences and exhibitions of up to 8,000 delegates. It boasts a 1,995 seat auditorium, 4,500 square meters of exhibition space, banqueting for up to 3,000 guests and six foyer spaces. With panoramic views of the city, the bay and surrounding mountains, these unique foyer spaces flood the venue with natural light and offer the perfect setting for registration and hospitality.
In 2021, The CCD achieved a Gold status, becoming only the third venue in the world to achieve the highest-level accreditation by the World Obesity Federation’s Healthy Venues Award programme.
Our vision is to become Ireland’s most sustainable venue and a leading expert in sustainable event delivery in Europe. One of our ambitions is to eliminate single use plastic at the venue, which was successfully launched in April 2021, when plastic was eliminated from all cash catering food options.
As one of the most technologically sophisticated venues in the world, The CCD features state of the art equipment in every room, complimentary Wi-Fi for 22,000 devices and advanced communications, lighting, sound, rigging and IT solutions to enhance every event. Our online event platform and virtual event studio provides clients with the option to host their event in either virtual or hybrid format.
The venue is close to Dublin’s top cultural and tourist attractions and 20,000 competitively priced hotel rooms are within easy reach.
- Think Global Award, Travel Category, 2020
- Green Tourism and Entertainment Award, The Green Awards, 2020
- World's Leading Meetings & Conference Centre, World Travel Awards, 2017 and 2019
- Europe's Leading Meetings & Conference Centre, World Travel Awards, 2017 - 2020
- Gold Healthy Venue accreditation, World Obesity Federation, 2021
- Best Overseas Conference Centre, UK M&IT Awards, from 2012 - 2020
- Best Overseas Conference Venue, UK C&IT Excellence Awards, 2013, 2015 and 2020
- AIPC Apex Awards, World’s Best Convention Centre, Runner-up 2012
What Makes Us So Special?
- City centre location 15 mins from Dublin Airport.
- Free Wi-Fi for up to 22,000 devices.
- 98% customer satisfaction rate.
We chose The CCD because it is the best venue for an event of our size. It is a beautiful modern space and has all the facilities that we need. We have been very impressed with the whole service at The CCD. The staff have been great and our every need has been catered for. The catering has been excellent and the flow through the building for all the different spaces we used has been really good. It has been easy to move around and easy to offer a very good delegate and exhibitor experience.
Thea George, Director at Finextra Research, EBAday 2017.