This is a spacious 304-bedroom hotel, with each room designed to meet the needs of both business and leisure guests. The beautifully appointed guest rooms offer a light, spacious, contemporary style and are at least 25 square metres in size. With an investment of over €10 million, the new state of the art Meeting and Event facility offers a range of versatile spaces accompanied by modern contemporary event venue design. Hosting up to 220 delegates can be as flexible as you need and some of the latest audio-visual interactive technology available is provided to ensure your meeting or event is successful. With a dedicated meeting and events coordinator, first-class facilities, and the latest business technology, Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane provides an ideal venue in Dublin for doing business or hosting a corporate event.
Vertigo Bar is a funky space within the hotel that is open throughout the day and Stir Restaurant offers an array of dishes to tempt your taste buds. Club Vitae Health & Fitness Club boasts a 22 metre swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and a fully equipped gym. All this combined with a range of meeting spaces make Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane an award-winning four-star hotel and a great choice in Dublin city centre.
Air-Conditioning and Ventilation system
Our Meeting and Events Centre has a sophisticated air-conditioning and ventilation system that not only cools and warms the air but provides 6 air changes per hour providing 100% fresh air from outside. The system utilises a thermal wheel to recover the energy of the extract air and so maximises the overall system efficiency. The ventilation and air-conditioning systems are supplied by IV Produkts and Mitsubishi, both world leaders in their respective markets.
Clayton Hotels operated by Dalata Hotel Group plc introduced a Keep Safe programme to provide peace of mind and protect the health and well-being of guests and staff. Our Keep Safe programme represents a new level of focus on advanced sanitisation and disinfection techniques as well as practical solutions to manage physical distance.
We appointed Bureau Veritas, a trusted global leader in testing, inspections, and certification. By using this expertise, we are ensuring best practice in all aspects of safety. To achieve the Bureau Veritas accreditation each of our hotels are subject to a rigorous review & site assessment and must provide ongoing evidence of strict compliance with all covid safety procedures and policies.
In the interest of our staff and guest safety & in line with Government Guidelines all guests are encouraged to wear a face mask when in the hotel public areas. To minimise the risk and prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented strict hygiene procedures. These procedures have been developed in conjunction with direction from the HSE (Ireland), & World Health Organisation and include:
• Daily hotel team briefings to ensure enhanced operational protocols.
• Additional operational safety measures across all departments.
• Increased frequency of cleaning in all areas & an additional sterilisation process.
• Covid Compliance Officers in all hotels.
• Provision of alcohol-based sanitisers throughout our hotels.
• Online check-in and online check-out for contactless experience.
• Detailed pre-stay email and welcome information.
• Rooms are sprayed clean with seal attached to door to ensure room has not been accessed since being thoroughly cleaned.
• Touch point cleaning, extra disinfection of high touch areas including door handles, light switches, sockets, and remote control.
• De-clutter in-room amenities including guest directory, paper, and pens.
• Room charge option for meals and drinks in our restaurants, room service and click & collect services.
Meetings & Events in Ireland
• In line with Irish Government Guidelines “indoor gatherings” including conferences, meetings, training, and educational programmes are permitted with 50% occupancy, where all patrons are immune (fully vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19 within the previous 6 months) or accompanied minors (under 18).
• Due to the frequently changing nature of these restrictions, we would advise you to contact the specific hotel directly to discuss your Meetings & Event requirements.
What Makes Us So Special?
- Close proximity to city centre, CCD, RDS, & IFSC
- Complimentary access for delegates to Club Vitae
- 304 comfortable bedrooms & 6 modern meeting rooms