w: meetinireland.comt: +353 1 884 7134 - e: firstname.lastname@example.org
River Liffey, Dublin City
Barleycove, Co. Cork
Titanic Belfast, Co. Antrim
Skellig Islands, Co. Kerry
The Royal Marine, a Hotel steeped in history & character dating back to 1828 is an impressive sight on the Dun Laoghaire skyline. Situated on 4 acres, overlooking Dublin Bay, the ideal venue to meet with your requirements.
* 228 Bedrooms with Free WiFi
* Carlisle Conference Centre - 594sqm - with Full Natural Daylight overlooking Dublin Bay with a ceiling height of 4.1m
* 14 Meeting rooms - with Full Natural Daylight
* Set on 4 Acres - perfect for Team Building and BBQs
* Plenty of Dining Options on site
* Free WiFi throughout
* On Air-Coach route - only 45 minutes from Dublin Airport
* On Train Line - only 20 minutes from Dublin City
* Free Parking
* Health Club & Luxurious Spa on site.
Marian Malone Memorial Conference
I would like to highly commend the Royal Marine Hotel for hosting our Medical Conference for 6 days in May 2017. Our delegates from all over the world from as far away as New Zealand and South America really enjoyed their stay and thought it was a such a great venue to have our Conference, particularly as it was beside the sea with the great amenity of Dun Laoghaire piers for a relaxing stroll on its doorstep in between lectures, and such easy access to Dublin City on the local DART suburban train.
Here is your Meet in Ireland shortlist of amazing venues, luxury accommodation and world class services.