For Corporate events, big or small Galway Bay hotel is the ideal setting. As one of the most luxurious and scenic hotels in Galway, they offer sea views, landscaped gardens and spectacular service. Your delegates will be greeted with a warm, genuine welcome. Their experienced staff are there to help organise every detail of your event and ensure a smooth running on the day. The Galway Bay Hotel is a premier conference and meeting venue. Many of the rooms can be taken as entire suites, or can be split to accommodate specific layout demands. From conferences and gala dinners, to exhibitions and incentive trips it’s the perfect place for any occasion. Plus there’s the added bonus of their new refurbished leisure centre and wellness rooms for any down time. Why should you choose the Galway Bay Hotel as your next conference venue:
• Prime location on the Wild Atlantic Way
• Complimentary WiFi and car parking
• Dedicated conference coordinator and manager
• 6 purposes built conferences suites with a capacity of up to 1000 delegates
• LCD projectors and electronic screens, microphones and podiums available in all rooms
• Luxurious, elegant guest bedrooms and suites with stunning sea views
• Preferential corporate rates available dependant on production.
What Makes Us So Special?
- 6 conference suites for up to 1000 delegates.
- Stunning views & location on the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Dedicated conference co-ordinator and manager.
An organisation I am a part of held our annual conference at this lovely hotel back in May. We were absolutely delighted with all aspects of the venue: the location is convenient to the train station. Although we were a relatively small group (about 85) for the Galway Bay, they treated us with absolute professionalism and ensured that every aspect of our conference was attended to. Niamh Stack provided what I understand was stellar support to our conference planning team and Serge was beyond helpful for our on the weekend needs, both of them ensured that our event ran smoothly & efficiently.