Our listed PCOs maintain a high professional standard in the organisation, management and administration of congresses, symposia, association conferences and other international meetings held in Ireland.
They are experienced in the organisation of professional association conferences, congresses and other international and national meetings in Ireland.
PCOs take care of:
- Visa applications
- Online registrations
- Receipt of abstracts
- Transport and social programme
- Financial operations and budgeting
- Sponsor funding and requirements; and dealing with suppliers.
- Venue management
- Accommodation booking
- Print and design of all materials
- Website design and maintenance
- Publicity and promotion
- Onsite staffing
- Set design and stage management
- Audio visual
- Social programme and entertainment
- Mid congress and post congress tours
- Exhibition management.
Our recommended DMCs maintain a high professional standard in the organisation, management and administration of incentive travel, corporate meetings and corporate conferences held in Ireland.
DMCs are experienced in organising all aspects of group travel arrangements:
1. Planning itineraries and booking tours of Ireland
2. Reservations for venues, hotels and restaurants
3. Transport and social programme.
DMC Criteria & Application
Destination Management Companies, known as DMCs, maintain a high professional standard in the organisation, management and administration of incentive travel, corporate meetings and corporate conferences held in Ireland.
In order to qualify for listing as a DMC on the Meet in Ireland website, DMCs must satisfy the criteria in the document which can be downloaded below.
Please download, fill out and submit the ‘Apply for a listing’ document to be considered for inclusion in Meet in Ireland listings.
Download the DMC Criteria
DMC Criteria 2009 (DMC Criteria Aug 09.doc, 0.40 MB)
Apply for a listing (Application Form Aug 09.doc, 0.40 MB)
The application form must be submitted along with an accompanying letter and sent by e-mail to:
Tel: +353 1 884 7261