Kerry Convention Bureau is a Non-Profit Organisation dedicated to promoting Kerry, in the South West of Ireland, as an exciting and alternative conference and events destination.
Decades of hospitality experience coupled with extensive local knowledge of this magnificent region makes Kerry Convention Bureau the ultimate solution to your conference and event planning. Clients benefit from expert and impartial advice, assuring that only the best possible options are individually tailored for each event.
- Ease of access from the UK, Europe and USA
- We offer an authentic and quintessentially Irish experience.
- We boast a wealth of history, culture and music.
- We have some of the most dramatic mountainous and lakeland scenery in Ireland with world renowned sight-seeing trips and a memorable choice of team-building activities on offer that easily include our natural environment.
- Selection of unique venues for evening events.
- English speaking
- National Convention Centre with an auditorium capacity for 2,500 delegates
- Over 2,000 hotel rooms from KCB members
- Proven track record organising conferences, meetings, and both large and small event
- VAT reclaims
What we do:
- Assistance in finding a suitable conference venue.
- Orchestrating all necessary site inspections and familiarisation visits.
- Recommendation of well established DMC's and PCO's
- Preparation of and assistance with bid documents
- Accommodation services and rate negotiation
- Online accommodation booking service
- Request for proposals
- Expert advice on local and regional products and services
- Access to local industry contacts Itinerary planning and suggestions for social programmes
- On the ground transport and logistical requirements
- Air, ferry and rail travel advice
- Requests for civic hospitality
Kerry Convention Bureau
Tourist Information Office
Tel: 00353 64 6637096